Nutraceutical Research Study Sign-Up
NaturPro is currently conducting a research survey on a transdermal patch containing plant extracts that may improve focus and performance during occasions requiring optimal mental or physical performance.
The survey includes healthy volunteers aged 18-39 who exercise regularly to provide survey information on their mental and physical states, both before and after one week trial of a transdermal patch containing natural and safe ingredients that support physical stamina and mental focus.
Participants will be paid $100 to complete this week-long survey.
ABOUT THE SURVEY:
This survey is being conducted to determine whether a transdermal nutraceutical skin patch containing natural and safe ingredients that may improve performance and mood endpoints in people who exercise regularly.
- The survey requires you to be healthy and physically active, and between the ages of 18-39.
- You are not on any medications for any diagnosed medical conditions.
- You are not pregnant or lactating, or currently taking any hormones, steroids, or performance-enhancing drugs or supplements.
- You have exercised at least 3 times per week, for at least 20 minutes per day, for the past month.
- You pledge to not change any of your dietary or exercise behaviors for a week before, or during the 7-day study.
- You pledge to conduct the surveys honestly and comply with all the requirements.
- You pledge to truthfully report any positive effects or improvements, as well as any side effects, adverse events, illnesses or injury occurring during the study, whether they are attributable to the study treatment or not.
- This survey is to be completed twice: the day you begin using the transdermal nutritional patch, and one week (7 days) after applying one patch per day.
- Make sure the patch is affixed to clean, dry skin, on your shoulder, upper back or thigh. Do not apply anything else to the skin, such as lotions or moisturizers
- Remove the backing of the patch, and firmly stick the the treatment patch on your shoulder, upper back or thigh, in the morning.
- Keep on for at least 8 hours per day, including during training, work or competition.
- The patch can be kept on during bathing or showering, or sleeping
- Do not remove and replace the same patch on another part of your body.
- The patch should not fall off, but if it does, report this in the survey and replace with a new one.
- You may keep the patch on for longer than 8 hours, for up to 24 hours.
- You must take the end-of-week survey in the morning, within 16 hours of removing the last patch.