- What does the product do?
- What can be claimed about the product?
- Is the evidence supporting the claims sufficient?
- How safe is the product?
- Who will benefit from the product?
- How is the dosage determined?
- Are the ingredients available at an acceptable quality, cost and volume?
Adulteration of food and agricultural materials has a long history. NaturPro has generated a list of references citing adulteration of food and dietary ingredients in recent times (publications in the past ~30 years).
Historical Food and Supplement Adulterant List
The intent of this list to promote awareness for historical adulterants in natural products. This list is for comprehensive and historical reference only.